The first platform that springs to mind when we think about videos is YouTube. In November 2006, Google purchased the platform, which was founded in 2005 by three former PayPal workers. It has now evolved into a one-stop shop for all video material, including your favorite music, web series, DIY projects, and more. True, YouTube has a lot of fantastic stuff, but because of the intermittent internet connection, it may be annoying at times. As a result, many users prefer to download YouTube videos to view them later on their PC or mobile device. The ability to YouTube mp4 downloader is accessible on a variety of websites and applications, but finding the ideal solution that offers an ad-free interface, high-quality download choices, and other features can be difficult.
YouTube’s official app allows you to download high-quality videos; however, you can only watch them within the app and cannot share them with others via other applications like as WhatsApp. However, there are a few workarounds that allow you to save YouTube mp4 downloader, which you may then share. In this post, we’ll teach you how to download YouTube videos in MP4 format using several tools and programs.
also read: Dachshund Bobblehead History
The Best YouTube to MP4 Converter App
You may also use the VLC Media Player to download YouTube videos. Most of us already use VLC to watch videos on our computers. The software also makes it simple to download your favorite YouTube video in a few simple clicks. This is how you can get it:
- To begin, open your browser and search for the video you wish to download on YouTube. After that, copy the video’s URL.
- Now, on your Windows PC or Mac, run the VLC program andselect Media from the top menu.
- Select ‘Open Network Stream’ from the drop-down menu. You may also use the shortcut ‘CTL+N.’ Copy the URL link and press ‘Play’.
- After then, the YouTube video will begin playing on the app. Select ‘Media Information’ from the ‘Tools’ menu at the top of the screen.
- At the bottom of the ‘Media Information’ section is the ‘Location’ bar. Make a duplicate of the selection.
- Then, in your browser, paste the link into the address box and hit enter.
- The link will take you to a page where the same video will play. Select ‘Download’ from the three-dot menu at the bottom of the video. The film will be downloaded as an MP4 file to your Windows PC or Mac.
must read: Some Interesting Facts about eBay France
Savieo YouTube mp4 downloader
There are several websites that make it simple to download YouTube videos. In this tutorial, we’ll use savieo.com, which provides a variety of alternatives for downloading YouTube videos. YouTube mp4 downloader videos may also be converted to M4A dash audio format and downloaded in MP4 format. This is how you can get it:
- Search for the video you wish to download on the YouTube desktop page.
- Open savieo.com and paste the video’s URL address.
- A place to enter the URL may now be found in the page’s center. Simply copy the URL and press the Download button.
- You will be presented with a number of resolution options; choose the one you wish to download.
Tube mate YouTube mp4 downloader
Although you may download YouTube mp4 downloader the movie to your smartphone using the official YouTube app, you can’t share it with your friends using other applications like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. There are, however, only a few apps that allow you to download YouTube videos to your smartphone. Tube Mate is one such software. The software is only available for Android smartphones and may be downloaded through the official website. It is crucial to note, however, that there is no program for iOS that allows you to directly save YouTube videos. If you’re an Android user, you can do the following steps:
- Go to Tube Mate’s official website and download the apk file from there.
- Then tap on Menu Icon in Settings > Apps. To enable this feature, go to Special Access and then to Install unknown programs.
- Simply download and install the app on your smartphone. After that, launch the app and provide the necessary rights.
- A short instruction on how to utilize the features will be displayed in the app.
- After that, all you have to do is search for the video you want to download. A red download button may be seen in the bottom right corner of the app. It should be tapped.
- You’ll be prompted to select the video quality you wish to save. To save the file, select the quality and click Download.
Addoncrop YouTube mp4 downloader
The Google Chrome extension may also be used to download YouTube mp4 downloader, albeit there are limited alternatives. Google has implemented a rule that prevents all addons from downloading YouTube videos. However, there is one method for downloading the videos. Here’s how to do it:
- Search for the Cross pilot plugin in the Google Chrome store.
- After that, open the extension in your browser. The add-on section will be visible. Simply click on it.
- It will send you to the website addoncrop.com. Look for YouTube Video Downloader there.
- To add it to your browser, click the Download button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After it has been installed. You may just search for the video you wish to download on YouTube.
- Just before the ‘Like’ button, there is a Video download option. You may then choose the video quality you want to download.
- To save the movie to your computer, select the desired quality and click the Download button.
You may download the whole YouTube playlist onto your smartphone using a variety of apps and websites. The 4K Video Downloader program for desktop will be discussed in this post. The program makes it simple to download various YouTube videos. Additionally, videos from prominent video-sharing networks such as Facebook and others may be downloaded. This is how you may use this app to download a playlist:
- Visit 4Kdownload.com and save the program to your computer.
- Open the program after installing it on your desktop or PC.
- Now go to YouTube and search for the playlist you’d like to download.
- Copy and paste the link of the playlist you wish to download into the app.
- The app will now search for all of the videos, which you can easily download.
It’s worth noting, though, that the free edition of the 4K Video Downloader program only allows you to download 10 videos from the playlist. You may upgrade to Premium in order to download additional videos from the app.
YouTube mp4 downloader on Reliance
One of the most popular feature phones on the market is the Reliance Jio Phone. The Kai OS operating system comes pre-installed on the feature phone, allowing you to use apps like YouTube and others. On KaiOS, the YouTube mp4 downloader allows you to download videos directly from the app and preserve them for offline playback. So, to download a YouTube video on your Jio Phone, follow these instructions. However, before proceeding, make sure your Jio Phone has the most recent version of the app and operating system installed.
- Search for a YouTube application on the JioStore app. From the store, get the most recent version of the YouTube app.
- Search for the video you wish to download in the YouTube app.
- Next to the Search button, click the left button. The URL of the video you wish to download will appear.
- Copy the video URL and paste it into your browser.
- You must now add ‘SS’ to the beginning of the YouTube URL in order to download it.
- When you’re finished, you’ll be taken to another page with the same material and a download option as you scroll down.
- To download a YouTube video, click on it and pick the video quality.