Tetris Battle (Facebook) is a Facebook game where you play against friends and family. You have a set amount of time to get as many points as possible before your opponent does. When you start playing, you’ll be given a random piece of equipment. Each level gives you a different piece of equipment. If you’re lucky enough to get a special piece of equipment, you’ll be able to do something special. Once you’ve played a few levels, you’ll unlock the rest of the pieces of equipment. There’s also a leaderboard where you can compare yourself to others who have played the same number of levels.
Tetris Battle (Facebook) Tips
– Try not to let your opponents score more than you.
– Don’t use the same piece of equipment twice in a row.
– Make sure you don’t run out of time!
– Be careful when using the special pieces of equipment.
– Play as much as you can!
How to Play?
To play Tetris Battle (Facebook), you need to click on the “Play Now” button. Then, you’ll be taken to a screen where you can choose between two options: “Single Player” and “Multiplayer”. Choose whichever option you want to play. After choosing either single player or multiplayer, you’ll be asked if you’d like to invite people to join you. Click “Yes” if you want to add people to your game. Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your name and email address. Enter your information and then click “Next.” Finally, you’ll be asked to select a piece of equipment. Select the piece of equipment you want to use and click “Continue.” That’s it! You’re ready to go!
What Equipment Do I Get?
You’ll receive three pieces of equipment after completing the first five levels. These pieces of equipment are:
– Bomb – Increases your bomb count by 1.
- Tetris Battle (Facebook) is a game where players compete to clear blocks of different shapes and colors. Each block is cleared by matching three or more of the same color. The player who clears the highest number of blocks wins!
- The game starts off with a single row of blocks. As the game progresses, rows of blocks appear above the previous ones until the entire playing field is covered. Blocks fall down from the top of the screen at random intervals. If a block lands on top of another block, they merge together and disappear. Players have 60 seconds to match three or more blocks of the same color before time runs out.
- There are four types of blocks: red, blue, yellow, and green. Red blocks are the easiest to match since they only have two sides. Blue blocks have three sides and are slightly harder to match than red blocks. Yellow blocks are the hardest to match since they have four sides. Green blocks are the rarest type of block and are the most difficult to match.
- Long distance race — Fixed-objective mode. Not at all like different Tetris battle (Facebook) games with this mode, move reset is restricted to 5 developments before a piece locks. Likewise, the fixed-objective framework utilized is unique: a player should clear 5 lines on Levels 1 to 5, 10 lines on Levels 6 to 10, and 15 lines on Levels 11 to 15, separately.
- Sprin — Standard time assault mode.
- Fight 2P — Standard 2-player versus mode with the Bomb trash line framework. Players should take out the rival however much as could be expected inside a 2-minute round. The not set in stone by how much knockouts (up to 5 for every round), the quantity of sent lines, or the level of the completion stack.
- Fight 2P+ — same mechanics as Battle 2P, however the game finishes after a player takes out the rival twice. The player likewise moves a Rank up or down following each match.
- Fight 6P — 6-player versus mode with the Bomb trash line framework. There is a 10 KO limit for each round. This mode is opened by adding 6 companions to your profile.
- Field — Real-time multiplayer mode with the conventional trash line framework. Up to 6 players can contend per match.
- Run 4P — the player should clear 40 lines quicker than 3 different adversaries. This mode is opened by adding 4 companions to your profile
Facts about Tetris Battle (Facebook)
- Tetris Battle (Facebook) is played using Facebook’s mobile app.
- The game was developed by a team of developers based in Israel.
- Tetris Battle game was released on January 31, 2018.
- The game currently has over 2 million monthly active users.
- Tetris Battle has been downloaded over 5 million times.
- The game has received positive reviews from critics.
- Tetris Battle game has been featured on many news outlets including BBC News, CNN, Mashable, TechCrunch, and Wired.